Frequent Backups & Overflows at Your Business? You Need a Commercial Sewer Video Inspection!
The frequency of drain line inspection depends on the age and condition of your pipes. An older drain line should be inspected and cleared more frequently—every 6 to 8 months should do the trick. A new drain line or a drain line in good condition would benefit greatly from an annual inspection, or even every 18 months. However, even the newer and higher quality pipes are susceptible to accidents and damage. It is vital that you contact ASAP Septic immediately once you notice or suspect any possible blockage or clog to the drain line.
Signs you need a drain line inspection:
- Low water levels
- Slow or improper flushing/draining
- Gurgling noises coming from your toilet
- Flooded yard due to septic tank overflow
- Bad smells coming from your drains
- Frequent backups and clogs